FLORIA: debuting in a pandemic and a 2021 comeback




FLORIA, please may you introduce yourselves?

Sumi: Two Three Hello, Floria leader Sumi.

Yesul: Whole new world! Hello, I'm Yesul, who is in charge of vocals and rap at Floria!

Jo Ara: Two three whole new world Hello, I'm Floria. I'm Jo Ara, who is in charge of the main dancer in Floria.

What are the plans for the rest of 2021?

Sumi: The rest of the 2021 plan is a second comeback, right?? 🥰 많이 Please expect a lot ❤️ ❤️

Jo Ara: I will safely release my 2nd album in 2021, which is not too far away, and right after it, I will have good results and better songs than my 2nd album by 2022.

If you could go to one place in the world right now, where would it be?

Yesul: With only a few days left in 2021, the rest of the plan is to prepare hard for the 2nd album and make a comeback!

If I could go to one place in the world, the place I would like to go is Europe! I really want to go overseas, but if I had to pick one, Europe would be a beautiful country!

Is there anything you want to say to your i-Bee?

Sumi: I can't go abroad because of Corona right now, but I want to go to various countries and meet the bees from each country as soon as possible.

Jo Ara: I have never been abroad, so I really want to go abroad, but out of many countries, I want to go to Europe the most.

What songs do you have on your playlist at the moment?

Sumi: I've been listening to Lee Hi's red lipstick a lot these days 💄

Yesul: The songs on the current playlist are <Traffic Light> by Lee Moo-Jin and <Bad Habits> by Ed Sheeran! Lastly, we can't miss out on our 1st album title song <Chitty Chitty>!

Jo Ara: On my playlist right now, of course, Floria's chitty chitty is an obvious answer, isn't it? My favorite songs these days are The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber's STAY.

How did you feel after debuting, and with it being in a pandemic?

Sumi: Our Floria made her debut during her Corona period, and there are many times when she performed with her mask on 🥺🥺 I hope the situation gets better soon so that the day comes when I can take off my mask and perform.

Yesul: After debut, I couldn't do much because of the bad situation due to the corona virus, but since the corona virus is over, I want to perform in Europe, and I want to make our Floria name known to many people.

Jo Ara: Debuting in a pandemic situation wasn't really easy. Because the fans were by our side, it's a difficult time, but I think we were able to build good memories and experiences next year.

FLORIA is coming up to its second anniversary next year, is there anything you have in mind to celebrate?

I can't believe it's our 2nd anniversary. There were a lot of things that happened to us, but I remember the moment when an article appeared on a site called Wikitree where Floria was busking. I want to commemorate that moment while working as an idol.

What’s one thing you’ve learned about being an idol?

Sumi: I think what I learned from becoming an idol is the preciousness of the fans. Thanks to the bees who always come to us wherever we go and write letters to our fan cafes, we always get a lot of strength.

Yesul: I think I learned social life, persistence and hard work while becoming an idol and meeting a lot of people. If you're obsessed right now, pick one song a day and sing it to your liking!

Jo Ara: I have learned and am learning to love myself.

If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Sumi: Ummm.. If I had to eat for the rest of my life, I would choose tteokbokki.

Yesul: If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life... it's rice! Koreans also call it Bobshim! I think rice is the most important thing.

Jo Ara: I am a girl who loves food so much that I am nicknamed “mukkkaebi”. It seems like it would be difficult to eat one food for the rest of my life, but I can choose galbijjim from among the many dishes.

What is your current obsessions?

Jo Ara: Currently, Jo Ara is obsessed with YouTube.

How have you changed since debuting?

Sumi: After debuting, there are a lot of videos and photos where I can monitor myself, so I think I’ve been trying to develop more than before.

If you could recommend one thing to your i-Bees what would it be?

What's your morning and nightly routines?

Sumi: At night, I write fancafe comments and I look up a lot of stage videos on YouTube and sleep.

Yesul: My morning routine is to stretch out in bed, wash, tidy up and go to work! The evening routine is to wash up, do skin care, and then lie in bed and watch a drama! I had a lot of questions, and they were all so fun and interesting! Thanks to i-bees!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVIN talk producing songs for BoA, EXO & GOT7 and their unique charms!

Maka Maka on their debut, their message to international fans & CHUNG HA!

Fliegen on Crush & Justin Bieber, work ethic & future plans