Maka Maka on their debut, their message to international fans & CHUNG HA!

Are there any plans for a comeback?

Heesu) I'm working hard to meet you soon.

Dia) I'm trying hard.

Chaewon) We're preparing better music than Burning Power.

Daseul) Please wait a little longer.

EunB) I'm preparing to meet you again in a good way.


If you could try any concept, what would it be?


Heesu) Dark concept

Dia) Girl crush

Chaewon) an intense concept

Daseul) It's like “feeling special” concept.

EunB) A dreamy concept


What do you prefer cats or dogs?


Heesu) I like both of them.

Dia) I like puppies.

Chaewon) I prefer dogs.

Daseul) I'm afraid of cats. That's why I like puppies.

EunB) puppy!



What are better late nights or early mornings?


Heesu) I like dark things, so I like late at night.

Dia) early morning

Chaewon) Late night is good.

Daseul) I like the morning.

EunB) Late night


What has been your favourite thing you’ve done since debuting?


Heesu) We met our fans.

Dia) I met the members.

Chaewon) We've got fans.

Daseul) Watching our performance on YouTube.

EunB) We've got our precious fans.


I see you have a Tik Tok account, what has been your favourite Tik Tok so far?


Heesu) BTS - Dynamite cover video.

Dia) BTS - Dynamite

Chaewon) BTS - Dynamite

Daseul) Dynamite cover video that BTS gave us hearts.

EunB) Follow Emoji Challenge


What was your favourite part of filming the music video for ‘Burning Power’?


Heesu) A scene of taking off sunglasses

Dia) A scene where we're all doing fireworks together.

Chaewon) Fireworks.

Daseul) Running to the sea.

EunB) All the scene I'm in.


What is your favourite part about the K Pop music industry?


Heesu) Dance music

Dia) Dance music

Chaewon) K POP Girl group

Daseul) Variety of music

EunB) All the exciting songs.


If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go & what do you do in your spare time?


Heesu) I want to go to Australia. / I watch Netflix in my free time.

Dia) Paris. Eating delicious bread

Chaewon) United States / I watch YouTube in my free time.

Daseul) I want to go to England to watch the Premier League.

EunB) France - With delicious food. / In my free time, I lie on my bed and watch Netflix.


If you could work with one producer who would it be?


Heesu) IU

Dia) Beyonce

Chaewon) IU

Daseul) I want to be with any producer.

EunB) IU


What songs are currently on your playlist?


Heesu) Chasing fire-lauv 

Dia) Beyonce - Love on top

Chaewon) Orange Caramel - Shanghai Romance

Daseul) BOBBY

EunB) Chung Ha - Bicycle


What do you prefer, pizza or pasta?


MAKA`MAKA) We all like pasta.


If you could say one thing to your fans right now, what would it be?


Heesu) International fans!
Thank you so much for always supporting and loving Makamaka
Until the day we meet, we'll show you better performances:)
I love you !!

Dia) Hi guys❤️ how are you???? I really really really miss you guys

I love you so muchπŸ’•

Chaewon) Hello, I'm Chaewon from Makamaka!
I'm always grateful for the support from overseas fans.
I'll wait until the day we meet comes.

Daseul) I'll do my best to show you various sides of me.
Please remember Makamaka and look for it often!
Thank you all. ✊🏻😍

EunB)

Thank you so much for supporting us from afar.
I hope there will be days when we can meet! Until then, fighting! Let's all cheer up.πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ€




What are your plans for the rest of 2021?


HeeSu) We're meeting our fans on more stages.

Dia) I want to show fans better performances.

ChaeWon) I want to show you a better side of me.

DaSeul) I want to show Fans a better side of me.

EunB) I'd like to have a solo concert of Maka`Maka. 

Comments

  1. thank you for interviewing maka maka!! these girls deserve so much, burning power is a bop <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIVIN talk producing songs for BoA, EXO & GOT7 and their unique charms!

Fliegen on Crush & Justin Bieber, work ethic & future plans