Chawoo: preparing for a new album and his dream collaboration with Ra.D

What inspired you to become an artist?

From a very young age (8 years and 9 years old), I have loved music.

At first, I just saw the singers on TV and fell in love with the dream of becoming a singer. After I accidentally listened to Musiq Soulchild's album, I started making music and singing on my own.  I decided to definitely dream of becoming an artist.

                         

Who are your inspirations as an artist?


Singer-songwriter Ra.D in Korea, Musiq Soulchild and Justin Bieber abroad was greatly influenced by

 

Are there any plans for a comeback?


This year, we plan to release an album only as a single. Looks like it will be released

 

Is there anything you want to try as an artist?


I really want to do a solo concert. Meet all the fans and listen to the songs that have been released, I want to get inspiration from that atmosphere while singing together.

 

What are your guilty pleasures?


It doesn't even play faster, more, better music.


What is the one place you want to have a concert, post-COVID?


It doesn't have to be too big, it's just the right size. I just want to see the fans up close.

 

Cats or dogs?


I currently have two dogs. That's why I'm a dog

 



If you could collaborate with any artist, who would it be?


People said you have to dream big. That's why I'm Justin Biber

 

What's your favourite film?


I like the movie The Intern and The Laptop the most.

 

Is there anything you would want to tell your I-fans?


Thank you always, and I hope you will remember that I exist because of you. love



What do you do in your free time?


In my spare time, I tend to play the guitar or compose and listen to new songs.

 

What's your favourite album at the moment?


I like the single "Honey" and the album "Life of the World" the most.

 

What is the best thing you’ve done in 2021?


The point is that we do not give up and work really hard to make a plan and put it into action.

 

Is there anything big planned for 2022?


We are preparing a full album

 

What have you been obsessed with recently?


Recently, he has been obsessed with sound and songwriting. I think it's more like that because I'm making and singing all the songs by myself. If you care about the sound, it shakes in songwriting, if you care about songwriting

I often miss the sound, so these days, through collaboration with various producers, I'm trying not to miss both.


Thank you so much for Chawoo for taking the time to interview, you can follow him on Instagram here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVIN talk producing songs for BoA, EXO & GOT7 and their unique charms!

Maka Maka on their debut, their message to international fans & CHUNG HA!

Fliegen on Crush & Justin Bieber, work ethic & future plans