Tanontheice on his playlist, The Quiett & plans for 2021!

 Who inspired you to become a musician?

Perhaps the musicians who inspired me the most are Beenzino and The Quiett.
When I was in high school, I listened to jazzyfact's 'Lifes Like'.
After that, I found all of Beenzino's songs and listened to them.
People don't know much these days, but I even found a mixtape when Beenzino worked as a team called "hot clip."
So I started writing lyrics for the first time.
After that, Beenzino joined Illionaire, and I naturally listened to Illionaire's music.
If Beenzino was flexible, Dok2 was colorful, and The Quiett was cool.


Who is your ideal collaboration? 

Of course, the collaboration I'm dreaming of is Beenzino and The Quiett.
And there is one more friend who started rapping because of me while attending university. It's a friend named Jehn.
When I played my music, he said he wanted to rap. And the first lyrics and work he wrote,
It was better than my work. Maybe this year or next year, he will make his debut.
I want to make a song with that friend.

Who is on your playlist at the moment? 

Drake's "Dark Lane Demo Tapes"

Jack Harlow's 'That's What They All Say'


The Quiett's '1life 2live'.

Sometimes I listen to XXXTentacion's '?' and '17'.





Where can people find and follow you if they are interested to know more?

If you want to peek into my daily life, Instagram.: @tanontheice
If you're curious about the music I've been making, YouTube.: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX9mEIF9yt-H3CmwR-Wr8AA

And now I'm competing in a YouTube channel called '랩스타 rapstar'.
I think I'm going to win. I hope a lot of people will watch it.
rapstar link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEVBKGrsBgWgchV4wEZmDUA

What is one thing you have planned in 2021? 

The plan is to release two more EPs. I don't know if I can do it well.

If you could work with any major producer who would it be? 

I have a friend named CozyBilli, who lives in the same neighborhood.
I'm making music in a rural area, not in the metropolitan area.
I got to know a friend who makes good beats in the same neighborhood.
I am planning to collaborate with him a lot from now on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVIN talk producing songs for BoA, EXO & GOT7 and their unique charms!

Maka Maka on their debut, their message to international fans & CHUNG HA!

Fliegen on Crush & Justin Bieber, work ethic & future plans