A'byss talks inspiration, collaborations & 2020!



Hello A'byss, feel free introduce yourself to the Planets!

Hi guys! I’m A’byss and I’m a rapper in Korea!


So A'byss, what inspired you to want to have a career in music?


When I was young, I listened to rap music for the very first time through my cousin’s iPod and I was just shocked. I was amazed by the lyrical raps. 

If you could collaborate with any artist, who would it be?

Skinny Brown! I think he is an amazing artist. 

Who's your favourite artist at the moment?

The Kid LAROI. He does things that I really want to do.

Are you currently working on new music, if so what can we look forward to?

I’m working on several singles and I’m also going to work on an EP album. I want to show brighter side of myself.

Who's your dream collaboration?

Again, I really hope to work with SB. That would be my dream collab.

What would your life lesson be for 2020?

If you really really want something or achieve something, just do it. Don’t waste a minute worrying about it. I’m sure it’s waiting for you, too. 

What's the best way for my subscribers to follow your work?

Instagram: abyss_tae


What's the one unspoken rule in the Korean music industry that isn't talked about?

umm… I think your looks really matter in Korean music industry. 


What's your favourite song from Blanc de Noir?

무저갱 and one-way ticket. In 무저갱, I was able to work with one my favorite artists, 이도이, and when I was serving for the country, I felt very confused about myself and that’s what I was trying to portray in this song. 


And I worked with people I adore when I made ‘one-way ticket.’ The producer is like brother to me and NFK, who featured in the song, taught me everything .


Interviewer note:

I'd just like to thank A'byss for being able to let me interview with him on his busy schedule. Make sure to stream A'byss work on the major streaming services. These are linked below and please send your love towards A'byss and his work.


Spotify


Apple Music


YouTube Music




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVIN talk producing songs for BoA, EXO & GOT7 and their unique charms!

Maka Maka on their debut, their message to international fans & CHUNG HA!

Fliegen on Crush & Justin Bieber, work ethic & future plans