Bluelk on Look Back, pH-1 & leaving Vine Entertainment

What was your favourite part of making your latest song ‘Look Back’?


Looking back, you become nothing enough to be forgotten” from the lyrics is presented my experience with the most powerful word.





We are struggling in our life many times. Especially for me, I should deal with my self when I work on the music. But if we look back, everything will be ok. Again, I would say ‘ Well. It will be alright.

  

Who would be your ideal collaboration?


PH-1, Sumin, Yumdda, Sogumm etc. Well..It doesn't matter to anyone if the style matches me.

 

What have you got planned for the rest of 2021?


I’m planning to release more then one song every month.

 

What do you like doing in your spare time?


 Actually, I don’t have enough time to spend on making music these days. Most of the day I work for a living. Of course, the money that I earned could be used for making music. I only work on the music when I have extra time.

 

I can see you recently left Vine Entertainment, what do you aim to do now that you are independent?


 I really wish to release the new song as much as I can and let people know my music. Working myself gives me strength in my self- esteem. I was not able to release the new song that I expected for 6 month under the contract.


What was your favourite part about filming the music video for 'Look Back'?


My closest friends helped me. Otherwise, I worked with my friends to make MV. We filmed the movie in a location that is very cold. Although we were in a bad situation like crazy weather we fully enjoyed, I really appreciate their help.

 

If you could work with any producer, who would it be?


Plusnone, Fisherman, L-like etc

  

What is your guilty pleasure?


Too much drinking alcohol. Lol..

 

Is there anywhere in the world you would like to travel?


I’ve never been to Europe before so I wish to go to Europe by chance.


Where in the world would you like to travel too again?


LA and Vagas.Vegas

 

Who inspired you to become a rapper?


 Amine, Octavian.. Actually, I didn't intend to be a rapper. I wanted to be a producer, (and I produced longer.)

 

How has COVID impacted the Korean Hip Hop industry?


The covid19 pandemic has created a negative impact across various industries and sectors especially to the performance field. Even worldwide famous rapper has battling with this issue.


When in the studio, what is your favourite part?


Home = Studio

I can focus on the music without any interruption.

 

What have you learnt since you debuted?


Being an artist is not difficult. But, I learned that it's really not easy to be recognized as a work piece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVIN talk producing songs for BoA, EXO & GOT7 and their unique charms!

Maka Maka on their debut, their message to international fans & CHUNG HA!

Fliegen on Crush & Justin Bieber, work ethic & future plans