Fliegen on Crush & Justin Bieber, work ethic & future plans

I can see you recently released your new song ‘We Are’, can you explain the process behind how that song was made?

I worked on this song with a producer named Wasp who I am close to me.

How do you spend your free time?


Listen to music or work on it when you have time.

You have released an MV for your song ’Slow’ could you explain what this song means to you?

It's a song about getting closer to a woman, and it means she's falling in love.

What has been your favourite song to make so far from your discography?

Keep going


What do you aim to achieve with your music?

I don't have any goals. I'm just working hard. And I want to make money.

What is your guilty pleasure song?

It's different every time. These days, Justin Bieber Changes

What is your process when it comes to making music?

Singing a little better

What have you been watching in your free time?

I usually watch a lot of music videos and sometimes I watch LOL Mad Movie. Faker, I love you.

What do you aim to portray in your music?

First of all, I want the public to love him a lot.

What have you got planned for the future regarding your music? Anything we can look forward too?

From now on, I want to challenge more various genres.

In 2021, what do you aim to achieve?

To let people know me more?

What inspired you to become an artist?

There's nothing like that. I've always enjoyed listening to music.

Who would be your ideal collaboration?

Crush


I'd like to thank Fliegen for taking time out of his schedule to answer these questions, Fliegen is releasing a song Monday. Make sure to look forward to his release! You can view the teaser here:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVIN talk producing songs for BoA, EXO & GOT7 and their unique charms!

Maka Maka on their debut, their message to international fans & CHUNG HA!